The Friends of Land Between the Lakes at Woodlands Nature Station invites families to the Woolly Bear Festival October 8-9, with festivities occurring each day from 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
It will include fun fall activities including crafts, a variety of guided hikes, and a nighttime guided van tour!
- Signs of the Seasons Scavenger Hunt: Saturday, October 8 from 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Nature’s Bounty: Fall Wild Edibles Hike: Saturday, October 8 at 11 a.m.
- Make Your Own Woolly Bear Craft: Saturday, October 8 from 1-3 p.m.
- Owl Prowl Night Hike: Saturday, October 8 from 6:30-8 p.m. (reservation required: 270-924-2020)
- Ghosts & Goblins Mystery Van Tour: Sunday, October 9 from 6-8 p.m. (reservation required: 270-924-2020)
See a full schedule of events on the Woodlands Nature Station Facebook page: @WoodlandsNatureStation. Call 270-924-2299 or visit www.landbetweenthelakes.us for more information. The Woodlands Nature Station is located in Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area at 3146 Silver Trail Road, Cadiz, Kentucky, 42211. Admission is $7 for ages 18+, $5 for ages 5-17, and free for ages 4 and under.