The new year is the perfect time to rethink your home décor. Whether it’s redecorating your kitchen cabinets or sprucing up tired walls, adding a splash of color is an easy and inexpensive way to create a warm, inviting space. Freshen up a powder room, laundry area, or living space with one of these stunning colors you’ll want in your home in 2019.
- Living Coral – Pantone’s rich yet laid-back Living Coral is the company’s color of the year for 2019. While you’ll see this color in apparel and accessories, you’ll also want to add its warm hues to your home.
- Reflecting Pool – HGTV HOME’s 2019 color of the year is the soft yet provocative Reflecting Pool. This versatile shade of teal can be calming when paired with natural elements or invigorating when used with other vibrant colors.
- Night Watch – Inspired by nature, moody forest greens such as Night Watch bring a calm but pensive air to any space. These neutral hues are excellent for use in a dining room, entry, or library.
- Seattle Haze – Soft and ethereal blues are some of the most popular colors you’ll want in your home in 2019. Ideal for cabinets, powder rooms, and master suites, misty blues like Valspar’s Seattle Haze are a timeless addition.
- Blushing Bride – A muted yet sophisticated take on classic pink, dusty blush tones are rising in popularity in the interior design world. Blushing Bride is a classy color to bring to your office or parlor walls.
- Salute – Bring rich jewel tones to your living room or den with bold berry reds like Salute by Sherwin Williams. These comforting colors add warmth, coziness, and interest.
- Cavern Clay – A Southwestern classic, this warm yet contemporary color fits with almost any design scheme. Whether you choose a modern color palette or something more traditional, muted terracottas such as Cavern Clay will be your 2019 go-to.
- Martinique Dawn – This soft, warm, and misty green is sure to be a favorite in bedrooms, laundry rooms, and kitchens across the country. Martinique Dawn is an inviting neutral that Valspar describes as “an optimistic green.” What’s not to love about a color like that?
If refreshing your home is on your to-do list, these beautiful colors are the perfect possibilities for almost any wall, cabinet, or furniture piece. Get a head start on your projects by gaining inspiration from these 8 colors you’ll want in your home in 2019.